Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Z-ing my wordz


wow, one week.

haha there's been so much homework and so much disappointment that i feel like i'm done for. i keep telling myself to study now but it's not working. it's like getting dragged along the road where i know i have to run to avoid pain, but even if i do run my legs would hurt. i'm stuck at a crossroad.

and speaking of running, the heats are over. weeee! one more relay to go and i won't be running anymore! (: but i think i'm gonna miss it once i graduate.

and and you people are getting on my nerves mannn.

does anybody wanna wanna study with me?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
9:09 PM
0 comments