Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Skipped a beat
if i had a dollar for every procrastination i had i'd be like a gazillionaire.
physics test tomorrow and i haven't read through yet. the first two periods is chinese but i haven't done both of the homework yet. realise how the word yet sounds believable that i will do it but in actual fact it's never done. yet.
bio today was interesting cos of all the weird, funny and senseless stuff that the guys said. the class can really bond at times when everyone's laughing together but other than these times, it just gets... bleh. and speaking of interesting, i like to hear conversations between teachers and students. most of us are so straightforward that whatever comes out is the funny truth but the response given is even funnier cos it kinda slaps the student right back in the face (:
ahhh i think i'm being stupid for thinking.
i'm worried for you. but sad to say, it's just a sentence.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
8:26 PM 0 comments