Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Pushing the blame


technically speaking, it wasn't my fault so don't give me that shit face of yours and start shaking your head like i disappointed you. i'm not freaking related to you in any way neither do i know who you are so just keep your actions to yourself. it wasn't like you died anyway.

i don't know why but this incident really just showed me how complainy and blamey singaporeans are. i blame the bus driver and you obviously blame me. like apologising profusely wasn't good enough. and to prove how singaporeans are always blaming others, think about bao zhang bao dao. it was clearly set to be written in a specific manner so that the singaporean chinese would score well. you'll get a distinction if you blame the school, blame the family and blame society but not if you blame yourself. so who's the one to blame, huh?

on a random note, my results were disappointing.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
9:23 PM
0 comments