Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
By years
i can't help but feel that you're being bias. don't deny if you know you are.
one of the happiest shopping experience today (: haha i'm the only one out of the four of us that finds it fun even though one old guy laid motionlessly on the floor in far east. thank god he didn't pass on if not i'm bound to get nightmares. hope he gets better (:
and yeah, i don't get why adults can't trust kids. it's called the new generation. we might be younger but that doesn't mean we're unknowledgable. even if we don't have the experience you should still trust us at least a bit, if not how do we gain that experience. think man, think. we're exposed to the world just like you. can't stand aunties who think they're always correct.
oh wow, my eye's only 3.1cm.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
10:32 PM 0 comments