Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


She doesn't get it

All the girls pose the same for pictures
All the boys got the same girls' hair
I am bored 'cause i feel much older
Look at me, as if i've got a reason to stare


yesterday's golf was boring yet funny at the same time. we definitely had a lot of fun camwhoring and hitting the ball in the wrong direction.


3 phones were used to camwhore but only 2 were the main ones. sadly my phone was the extra one so there isn't a lot of pictures. please visit shangzhi's and yanyi's blogs for more (:

school's the same everyday so there's actually not much to type about. but this year started off really badly and hopefully it's heading to a better direction.

i think you don't want us to worry that's why you said we still have time but truth be told, we kinda know there isn't much time left. you're left to reteach the whole of trigo again and there still are more chapters up ahead to rush.
sorry but thank you at the same time.

we're moving on like a bullet train.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
9:35 PM
0 comments