Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


School talk


oh god please don't make me feel this way ):

weee, turns out my uniform passed! and i found out that khairul laughed when he heard i got caught for wearing a long short skirt.
.....
and none of the guys got pulled out in the morning.
.....

physics was funny today (: i'm kind of glad mrs wong's teaching us now cos that means __ ____ ________. haha, go figure.

maybe having a chinese teacher from china is a good thing but i don't understand what she's saying at times. there's half a year more to go before chinese would be taken out of my life, unless i have to retake the exam again or i'm going to JC.

nahhh, JC's almost a no go. haha!
so my aim is to pass chinese during mid year \m/

workshop tomorrow and i'm extremely relieved. i don't want another math lesson unless it's taught by mrs kwok ):

maximum lagging occurring.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
8:53 PM
0 comments