Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Relieved


guess what.
i have one more extra day to finish my homework. awesome. that really meant a lot to me cos i was having a nervous break down. sweaty palms and a bad tummyache.

i think a lot of people are rushing now so i'll still try to do a bit more later. i can't wait for the workshop cos that means that we don't need to study (:
i'm still not ready to take my O level.

like most people, i'm not too sure if i'll be able to update everyday but i'll still try. compared to the last time when i had a blog, it didn't work out although hopefully this time would be different (:
could you help click on my nuffnang ads please even when i don't post? it'll mean a lot to me so thank you if you do (:

school tomorrow and it's nerve wrecking to guess who our teachers' gonna be.

Sunday, January 3, 2010
8:28 PM
0 comments