Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Indifferent


i kinda don't feel any difference even though it's the first day of a new year. i wonder why.

sister's friends coming over tonight and we're having an awesome feast. hopefully i get to watch tv at 11.20pm :B

just found out that yana apparently completed her bio and i think chem? she finished it within one day.
.....
i guess we all know how.

today and sunday's my last chance for doing homework but i've got a feeling i'll be burning the midnight oil on sunday instead. get ready to see me with half-drooping eyelids in school \m/

i have flag day tomorrow and i'm quite excited because it's the first time i'm doing it. i'm actually a contradicting kid cos i love charity even though i don't really donate. but once in a blue moon when i feel nice/ afraid, i pray for people (:

i'm half gone but still existing.

Friday, January 1, 2010
5:34 PM
0 comments