Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Following the beat to get a streak
i don't really wanna learn about nerve fibres now and i'm sure that includes others too.
we can roughly figure out that our batch of 4e1 is not the best and in fact, we're the worst. but it's still hurtful to be compared to and it just makes all of us feel lousy. too bad the motivational workshop was only for us. meanwhile, i'm gonna wait and wait and wait patiently till the exams are over (:
math lessons continue to be horrible and damn it, mrs kwok's mc got extended. see laaa, yana's message came true :\ i don't wanna fail my first 2010 math test and get demoralised throughout the year. best still, it's on everyone's least favourite subject, trigo. weee, we're so gonna not do well.
hurry up and come back mrs kwok ): i'd rather get bored than be blur at everything.
plus i'm still contemplating if i should get an itouch. this is what happens when i receive money. shoot.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
10:54 PM 0 comments