Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Flagday


workshop on both thursday and friday weren't too bad. the guys were funny but the girl was alright.
.....
didn't blog for these two days because the late release at 9pm drained me.
i also wanted to watch my show badly and i always tried to rush home but i always missed half of it.
you wouldn't understand how anxious i got.
i'm that kind of a tv addict.

we had to do flagday today and initially we had a good start until it got closer to the late afternoon. the people seemed meaner and the distance seemed longer.
i couldn't reach my target so i dropped in a ten dollar note.
thanks daddy :B

but honestly, flagday wasn't as fun as what i thought it'd be.
why do i even think CIP is fun in the first place.

anyway, i'm still proud of myself that i went through flagday but i pray hard that i don't need to do it for another day.
i'm also proud of myself that i posted something and didn't leave my blog empty for one week.
an accomplishment for me so far (:

i don't know what's going on but get out before the door closes.

Saturday, January 9, 2010
7:54 PM
0 comments