Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Dead beat


now everyone's excited for physics lesson :B

i wanna get an itouch but i don't know what to do with my nano then ): i'm thinking if i should sell it. if you wanna buy it tag me okay? it's pink and relatively brand new cos i bought it in october last year and i had it covered all over so there shouldn't be any scratches. tag me! ►

the second week of school seems like it's mid year. it's draggy and sleeping at 1am everyday's not helping. chemistry's also moving too fast. i don't get her and i miss mrs low's teaching ):

i wanna get through O level and think about everything else after that.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010
10:01 PM
0 comments