Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Colon and a bracket
omg prefect's outing yesterday was awesome. i think we bonded a lot so that's a good thing (: and yesterday when we were walking about we saw so many people wearing pink shirts and so many were hot pink. we kinda blended in.
i put loads of sunblock yesterday so i didn't get tan, i think (: thank you adam for organising and sandy for baking a cake plus the rest that came.
i don't know why i'm so happy today.
A math done and i'm gonna finish up the design for girl guides tee. must must must must must get it done by this week!
I' MS OM O T I V A T E D.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
3:17 PM 0 comments