Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


3 days and a stiff neck


it's 11.22pm now and i've got to finish english and bio homework. wake up time's at 6.00am tomorrow and it's the starting of the studying year. worse still, there's supposed to be a chinese test tomorrow and i haven't even looked at the 30 phrases.
die man.

the workshop ended and i am so happy. the first day was fun but the rest seemed like a i've-heard-this-before session. i still had fun though until we saw the taking of the O level results.
.....
i clearly saw disappointment in people's eyes and the whole scenario freaked me out.
now most of our goals are to get our names on the powerpoint slides.

how how how. my drawing's shitty but i need to sketch out the banner. deadline for the real banner's on 21 january some more.
omg, panic attack!

Monday, January 11, 2010
11:22 PM
0 comments