Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Melt down


my game turned out well after all so i should be getting my badge (:

on the down side, i'm extremely tired. slept close to 4 cos i didn't think i was tired but now it's taking its toll on me. the weather in the morning was so cooling that i could use a lot of it right now to get some sleep.
gotta get my pillow ready.

i should be doing guides stuff again later at night and maybe a bit of math. if i don't do most of it then this friday's tuition would be wasted.
i wanna finish both math at the end of this week.

ever since i started chemistry i've also stopped doing it. gotta get back to doing it before i stress myself during the vacation. maybe i should finish english too.

feel like falling on snow.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009
4:00 PM
0 comments