Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Let's have that show


aww, how sweet. not.

apparently someone loves publicity. i'm sad to say that hardly anyone reads my blog so you shouldn't be getting it here. you already tried it with someone else's but i guess it didn't work out.
life must be so hard eh, not having enough moisturiser and hair conditioner. your hands must be itching now, no wonder you decided to tag my blog.

if you ever want to say something, say it big with your name capitalised and in bold. but thanks for the entertainment anyway (:

so how do you like your free publicity now, huh?

it was always your intention and dream to insult me, idiot.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009
9:58 PM
0 comments