Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Lawyer needed

i'm guessing it's because of the trauma i got from eating vegeterian cos now i'm having beef for both lunch and dinner.
and my auntie's coming over later so my mum's cooking tonight. finalllllllllly (:

i was doing the tys series for chemistry and found out that it's actually quite little. maybe i'll survive this holiday after all \m/ not too sure about schooling days though cos my chemistry teacher might just sue me for not doing my work well.

my hands and feet are cold but i'm a happy girl (:

yanyi ah yanyi ah,
have a heart next time okay.
♥ here's one but not mine cos i'm not a lesbo :B
a thousand more and you'll be ready to cry in a cinema, again.

Sunday, December 6, 2009
4:10 PM
0 comments