Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Kiddified

it's freezing again. damn, wonder how i'm gonna survive my vacation. but omg i just found out we'll be going disneyland! yay!
i'll be even kiddier there :B


but i'm not happy, i'm hungry ):

met up with my grandma today and we ate vegeterian. i was extremely sad cos i realised my feelings were cheated. the lady kept on saying 'the chicken's very nice, very tender' and i forgot and believed her all the way up till the point when i ate it.
beancurd.
i'm so easy to fool. i believed the fish was real too.
.....

i've been lied to almost my whole secondary school life and i always fell for it. how gullible. and just in case the people responsible for tricking me are sad for not being credited, thank you yana and yanyi (: i'm so nice for thanking you guys even after you all made a fool out of me. remember the pig in the passage and the bomb in your house.
......

too much awkwardness for today. i should stop now.
.....

Saturday, December 5, 2009
11:48 PM
0 comments