Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Envy
you know what's really cool? when someone tells the honest truth. so obviously i'm striked out of the cool kids list. but other than that, i've gotta give credit to the owner of the blog i just read cos seriously, it just makes me go wow i like it.
i'd want to do the same thing too but it'll be done only once i finally graduate cos i don't really wanna have to go through the same cycle again. but i'm so inspired that i only have one sentence for this one particular person who is not the owner of the blog i just read.
go knock your head against the wall if that's needed for you to gain that minimal sensitivity towards people's feelings, l o s e r.
that's all the ramblings for today (: good morning people, gonna have my homely sleep now.
Monday, December 28, 2009
12:22 AM 0 comments