Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Dawson place


a small little shopping mall where only the people living in that one part of queenstown/queensway/commonwealth go to.
imagine this shopping mall consisting of only 2 tiny levels with ntuc below and the food court above.
we were told to sell cookies there.
wth.

some of them were so annoying, giving us the look when we asked them if they wanted to try the cookies. at least give a decent smile and reply no nicely for god's sake.
felt like shooting darts at them.

so from the above i'm guessing you should be able to figure out how my afternoon went. the mean people stared at us, shook their fingers and pretended not to hear us by shaking their heads violently left and right, showing us their earpieces. like we even bothered.
but contradictingly, i had a really fun time.
laughing at their reactions and gossiping was another way to pass my time. i'm planning to do it again tomorrow anyway, but with different people this time (:

and i don't get why yana jervina and uzma kept laughing at me when i asked the people to sample the cookies or spoke in chinese :S

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
8:40 PM
0 comments