Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Crossing waters


i'm freaking tired yet relieved.
glad to be back to have a long nice bath although my skin now is ugly ):
if it gets worse i'm gonna cover my face with a paper bag.
7 days in a cold country is kind of demoralising for me.

there's too many things to say and too many pictures to see so hopefully i'll leave it for other days.

this year seems kind of sad cos i didn't have the special christmas feel. haha but i'm touched that 3 people sent me christmas wishes when i was in japan but i'm sorry for the amount you're gonna have to pay cos it's expensive. but thank you for making me smile in the restaurant (:

i feel like tearing up all of my homework.
that way i can tell the teachers the honest truth.
homework's stressing me out.
i've got an impulse to shred it up to tiny pieces until they finally disintegrate.

Monday, December 28, 2009
12:00 AM
0 comments