Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Cookies are sweet
looks like i got my wish of selling cookies cos i'll be selling it tomorrow! we'll be selling it at queensway so if you wanna buy girl guides cookies come find us. it's until 6 only though. awww :P
i haven't done any homework in the past two days and it's worrying. i'm also not meeting mrs low anymore meaning i won't be eating any kfc for the rest of my holidays. anyway even if i do eat it it'll just clog up my blood vessels and i'll have blood splurting everywhere. eee, how gory.
joyce got a blog. joyce got a blog. joyce got a blog. so go visit here. or at least once she starts posting something (:
haha, i should give publicity to people who have just started a blog. it's because yana says i'm such a sweet girl :B
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
8:31 PM 0 comments