Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Coloured pool

click to enlarge ▲

it was funnnnnnnn today!
me xingyee joyce and yanyi bought our school books first before heading to some secluded area to play pool. it was extremely embarrassing because we didn't know how to play and the whole place was filled guys.
in the end we had invented our own version of pool which turned out awesome \m/



went to eat at waffletown and headed off to yanyi's grandma's house. i finally got to see that house after all these years and after yanyi's lie about the bomb which shocked me.
..... three cheers for my naiveness.


played at the playground and got bitten by bloodsuckers. screw them.


we're gonna do homework this thursday so i can't wait (:

Tuesday, December 29, 2009
10:23 PM
0 comments