Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Blurred


#1 it's 2am now and i'm blogging.
i've gotta wake up at 6.30am later if not i'll get a penalty.

#2 i just finished making my game so i hope i can pass. it's kind of lame and i obviously would not play it myself so i'll just keep my fingers crossed that i get the badge cos of my efforts.

#3 i'm having a lagged momentum currently so i'm too lazy to touch a single piece of homework. O level's just next year but i'm still so relaxed.
how'm i going to survive.

#4 please help me click my nuffnang ads when it appears so that i can be eternally grateful and spring confetti all over you :B
.....
let me rephrase that.
you're cool if you can help me click on the ad there ► and wayyyyyyyyy down there ▼ but you're awesome if you can click on both \m/

#5 can i get anymore random?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009
2:04 AM
0 comments