Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


2009 slideshows


who knew receiving/getting pictures would be so troublesome. especially when the pictures you want are all stored in different datas.

tomorrow's the last day of the year 2009 and i'm quite glad. glad to have only one more year till the major exam and glad that i'll be getting a long and well deserved break after that. the thought of being free from homework and free from all that hectic worrying makes me want to invent a time machine now.

although i'm happy i'm feeling a bit hesitant on certain stuff. maybe it's because i'm just thinking too much. paranoid.

i wanna sit on a swing in the middle of the night all alone and just stare at the countless stars. unfortunately there are too much lights in the world to make that want of mine almost impossible.

i blame those mosquitos and creepy crawlies too.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
9:39 PM
0 comments