Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


2 more hours


omg omg omg my last post before i leave! haha, hyped up much.

i have 2 more hours before i leave my home and 2 more hours later before i leave singapore. don't sms/call me when i'm overseas okayyy, even though i would like to but it's so freaking expensive ):

finally all the packing's done and i'm extremely thankful cos i exceptionally hate the packing part. it makes everyone flustered. so not cool mannn, all my wrinkles are forming.

it's really the last post this time before i leave for another country so talk to you 7 days later and have fun without me!

i'm selfish so you better not have fun without me >:\
haha, kidding (:

goodbye!

Sunday, December 20, 2009
6:51 PM
0 comments