Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Out of the house
i had mac breakfast today, after a really really really long time. best of all, i didn't have to pay (:
had guides from 12 to 4 and it was good i guess. just sat in the air conditioned room and we kind of practically did nothing except make a fool out of ourselves. it was also the first time that i witnessed shooting stars, literally. how sad that the moment didn't last long and the stars took 1 second before finally reaching the table top. i didn't have time to make a wish, yanyi. but the talking session and insulting session was kind of cool, in some way or another.
takoyaki are awesome, right xingyee? :9
Monday, November 23, 2009
7:37 PM 0 comments