Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Free outing
so i spent a day of walking with yana and xingyee (: it was the first time i didn't spend money on anything except for food (which i actually spent a lot on). walked everywhere because we had no exact place to go to and yana was the one leading. she said she knew how to get there but in the end turned out we had walked the wrong direction. thank god it rained so we managed to finally persuade yana to let us take the mrt. lol.
met yanyi and friend at central and left on our own again after 20 minutes.
so we started from marina and ended at vivo with lots of pictures taken. i'll upload them once i get it from yana. she blamed me btw for making xingyee and her spend their money on transport. do you blame people when you go out and meet someone? haha ;)
anyway i have cool friends who would wanna click on my ad, or at least when it actually shows.
Friday, November 20, 2009
9:11 PM 0 comments