Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Early start


woke up at 8 today.
that 6 hours of sleep makes it feel like i'm back to a normal school day. it's tiring but i'd rather go to school then stay home and do nothing.

i wanna have that drive to finish up my homework and not do it only on the last week of holidays but i guess it ain't happening. 4 more weeks to go and a week for vacation. if i were to do one section of my homework everyday i guess i'd be left with 1 to 2 weeks of going out to actually have fun.
yay?

on a brighter note, i got back my phone today (: finally i have a phone with buttons large enough to be pressed easily, but knowing that the phone might have a problem again later on makes me feel annoyed. how did it go smashing against the wall and slamming against the floor ):

oh wait, me kicking it by accident.

Saturday, November 21, 2009
4:51 PM
0 comments