Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Early morning


just caught a sneak preview of new moon with my sis and it was at least better than twilight. i don't know why but i can't seem to describe the movie. maybe it's because my brain wasn't functioning well then. it was a 11.40pm movie that lasted for around 2 hours. awesome.

so sadly i didn't get my jab in the end cos the doctor said i was underage. i'm so freaking pissed at her because apparently, i have to suffer waking up in the morning (again) just to go back to the clinic to take my jab and all because she doesn't and will not read the newspapers.
ignorance isn't a bliss at all times, _______. OMG.

and i'm still wide awake even though it's 2.20am now.
guess we know where i got those eyebags from (:

Sunday, November 29, 2009
2:19 AM
0 comments